February 13, 2019

Upcoming Workshops

Available Light, 24X36" oil on canvas
Hi Everyone!  Just wanted to give you a heads up on what's up.  I will be teaching the following workshops this spring:

1.  Color Theory and Mixing - March 1,2,3  hosted by the Federation of Cdn Artists
     for info :  click here

2.  Studio Workshop:  Six consecutive Thursdays, starting March 28, Fort Langley 
     for info:  click here

3.  Create Compelling Light:   April 12-14, 2019 Ellis Art Studios, Kelowna
     for info:  click here

4.  Create Compelling Light:  March 16,17,18 Kube Gallery, Fort Langley. 
     for info: click here

5.  PAINT CROATIA!  Sept 28 - October 9, 2019
    for info: click here

Please feel free to email me at gayemadams@gmail.com with any questions you might have for me.

I'll be posting some upcoming images from my Santa Barbara painting trip coming up shortly, so stay tuned.  I also did some demo videos down there and will post them before long.  I'm just in the throws of learning IMovie so I can edit the darn things.  I'm such a luddite.  Honestly.

Happy painting, all!

Warmly,
Gaye
    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment