March 10, 2012

Painting in Desolation Sound

May 27th to 31st I am fortunate enough to be instructing a painting workshop aboard the Columbia III.
The Columbia III is an historical boat that will leave from Campbell River (right on the heels of Painter's Lodge sessions in Campbell River -  for those of you who are attending) and will explore the coastal regions and pristine inlets of Desolation sound for three glorious days.

Accommodation is superlative; wonderful meals, comfortable berths, and the hospitality of Ross Campbell  We will be painting alla prima  plein air sketches both from the shore and from the boat.  To get further information on the trip go to Mothership Adventures.  Feel free to contact me directly with any questions related to instruction,  (emailgayeadams@telus.net) and the good folks at Mothership Adventures will be pleased to answer any other questions pertaining to the trip.

I really LOVE that the pursuit of art making takes me to places that I may not have otherwise journeyed.  I hope you will join me on this adventure!

As always, happy painting.

Gaye


No comments:

Post a Comment